I've posted a patch to the struts.xsml stylesheet. Ted could you do the
honours?

BTW, I'm not sure what needs to be done to update the live site and if it's
something I could or should be doing. I'd be happy to make the updates if
someone lets me know how.

Steve

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=1861005512>.