What is the process when adding a new feature (in this case, wildcards for
action mappings)?  Do we wait until a release is ready to update the
documentation or update it when the feature goes in?  Also, I couldn't
really find a changelog.  Do we just use bugzilla to track new features?
If so, should an enhancement request be made before a feature gets added?

If this information is already on a webpage somewhere, I apologize in
advance :)

Don