Don Brown wrote:

What is the process when adding a new feature (in this case, wildcards for
action mappings)?

Create a Subject: [Proposal] wild cards for action mappings.

Use lazy Consensus.
At least 3 +1 votes, no -1 votes.
There is a doc somewhere that says when to use each type of vote.
Also I thought we already discussed this and it's addition was approved ?

Do we wait until a release is ready to update the
documentation or update it when the feature goes in?

I would say nightly Docs should always match the nightly source

Also, I couldn't
really find a changelog.

If you have maven you can now build the top level struts documentation which includes a
generated change log.

Do we just use bugzilla to track new features?
If so, should an enhancement request be made before a feature gets added?

No.

If this information is already on a webpage somewhere, I apologize in
advance :)

I would like to know that answer also.