I haven't used Forrest but Maven was pretty darn easy to get going.  All I
had to do was download it and run "maven jar" or "maven site:generate".
It handled all of the dependencies by itself.

Assuming Forrest is as easy to use as Maven, I don't really care which we
use.  I do prefer to maintain a site L&F that is fairly consistent with
other Jakarta projects so the Avalon style linked below looks good.

David