Ted Husted wrote:

I believe as soon as the next Validator ships, we could go ahead and roll 1.2.0. It may or may not be GA material, but we should get it out there where the community can decide.

I'll start working on it next weekend. I want to review the docs a little to make sure they are up
to date then cut a release. There were a couple of good suggestions in Bugzilla that David fielded
but those could wait for a 1.1.2 release.

-Ted.

-Rob