> contrib

Personally, I've been defining what is released by what is generated by the release
target. :)

For Struts 1.1, Struts-El was released coincident with the Struts 1.1 release, but
they were separate events. If someone wants to also roll a struts-el release, or
struts-jsf release, please proceed. But I wouldn't feel qualified to do that myself
(since I'm not a user of those packages).

Moving past 1.2.0, we might want to create a "opt" or "optional" products with their
own release cycles, such as struts-opt-el, struts-opt-jsf, and struts-opt-taglib (for
the rest). These could be their own Maven artifacts, each dependant on the struts-core
project (being what is under share now).

Likewise, we might want to setup a struts-apps product and distribute the bundled
applications as artifacts of that.

> dependencies

If there are new releases of some of our dependencies, then we should move to those.
AFIAC, this should happen as soon as anyone is aware of a new final release.

> ASL 2.0

If someone wants to switch the licenses now, please feel free. But it's not something
I would have time to do myself right now.

> Cactus

I've never gotten the Cactus tests to run, so I don't even try anymore. If they aren't
running, and no one can fix them, then we should take them out.