Last night I uploaded an attachment to bug 866 (Clean Way to Add Parameters to
Redirecting Forward).

It allows Action objects to add redirects like these:

     ActionRedirect redirect =
             new ActionRedirect(mapping.findForward("doRedirect"));
     redirect.addParameter("param1","value1");
     redirect.addParameter("param2",2);
     redirect.addParameter("param3",3.0);
     return redirect;

I'm sending this message because that notice seemed to have been skipped by
bugzilla (probably because that particular item doesn't have an associated
milestone target), and I thought you guys might like to know.
There's also an attachment for testing ActionRedirect.

Hubert Rabago