>I am thinking of fliping sides on FormBean as interface, I am now
>leaning against formbeans being an interface. FormBean is a concept
>(properties that map to form elements), plus this idea of XML as a
>FormBean. It could be a List or String or anything.

XML as a FormBean! That got my attention...

Say we want to populate customer information where a user can edit it like in an Excel
spreadsheet. If the Action accesses a web service and receives a SOAP response and
some XML objects in the SOAP response, sometimes it is too much processing to convert
XML to Java objects if it is a lot of XML (for example: If the web service returns a
list of 50 customers with detailed info). In such cases it may make more sense to do
an XSLT transformation over the XML objects and render the form. Any suggestions on
how this could be done in Struts 2.0?

Thanks,
Mete