Quoting David Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> If we want IoC inside of Struts we should look at something lighter weight
> like HiveMind.  I'd also like some focused concrete examples of how IoC
> would benefit Struts internals before we decide to go that route.

Presuming the IP issues around Hivemind get worked out, using it for our IoC
configuration needs would be pretty attractive -- among other things, it'll
already be Apache code, and we'll benefit from the cross fertilization of its
use in Tapestry.

> David

Craig

PS:  By the way, I met Howard Lewis Ship (and his wife Suzy) at ApacheCon.  We
had a great time seeing the StarTrek Experience (in Las Vegas) together,
achieving our goal of getting some of the cast members to laugh with us instead
of following their script when the three of us were the entire audience for the
last show of that evening ... very enjoyable!