--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was setting up a working test for pagePattern in an application that
> doesn't use module (the Mailreader Example). It doesn't seem to
> recognize a pattern like "/pages$M$P" where it the same application it
> does recognize a forwardPattern like "/do$M$P".
>
> I think I see where the problem might be, but I really need a baseline
> modules application to proceed.
>
> We broke the "register" portion of MailReader out to demonstrate
> multiple configs and then wildcard actions. I'm thinking we (meaning I)
> should finish the job and make the "register" portion a separate module.
> Thoughts?  Objections? Alternatives?

This has been a problem with modules all along.  I don't use them because
nobody seems to be actively supporting this feature aside from the
occasional bugfix.  IMO, the current implementation isn't coherent enough
to prevent new bugs popping up (you have to look all over the code base to
see if you've broken modules).

I think it's a great idea to add some examples to test against.

David