Hey, here's an alternative:

How about combining the exercise-taglib, validator, and upload applications in to
single application three modules?

That way we can avoid unnecessary complications to the MailReader, eliminate two
redundant sets of JARs, share the LocaleAction without making it a standard Action,
and have a shared module example to tinker with.

I still think we need a stock LocaleAction, but that could also be made part of a
separate distribution with some other goodies that many people find helpful but might
not be suitable for the actions package.

Since I want to address the pagePattern and other module reports for 1.2.0, and need a
test-bed, I'm going to have a go at combining the aforementioned gang of three.

-Ted.