The @author javadoc tag topic has been discussed on commons-dev recently
and Ted brought it up in a recent struts-dev thread so I thought it might
be nice to get the Struts community's opinion on it.  Some arguments
against @author tags by Greg Stein can be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/yrlhu

I'm not too concerned about the legal issues because I don't think there
are any.  I think it's a good idea to remove all of the tags rather than
each person removing their own so that the remaining tags don't
misrepresent who did most of the work (kind of an all or nothing deal).

Comments?

David