It's is hard to argue with sound reasoning like canine's genitalia and queen
of abomination.

What don't you like about this? You never stated a reason.

:)

The html:errors tag forces you to put HMTL markup in the resource bundle.

EVIL! (sorry I could not think of a something catchy like canine's
genitalia)

Resource bundles are for I18N not HTML markup.

I don't see a problem with <html:errors property="foo" />.

I am trying to understand. What is the beef?

Rick Hightower
Developer

Struts/J2EE training -- http://www.arc-mind.com/strutsCourse.htm

Struts/J2EE consulting --