At 8:36 AM -0800 1/16/04, David Graham wrote:
> I'd propose moving that from the RequestProcessor into the
 ModuleConfigImpl.  This would then also involve removing a similar
 fallback that I committed to the struts-chain AbstractSelectAction
 class yesterday.

How would removing it from RequestProcessor affect backwards compatibility? Could subclasses be relying on the fallback being there?

The fallback is inside processMapping(). processMapping already calls moduleConfig.findActionConfig() so the behavior would be identical.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin