At 1:36 PM +1300 2/4/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Quoting Paul Sundling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I originally thought it said <html:image> instead of <html:img> . I
 noticed that <html:image> does not have height and width. When I look
 at my HTML Pocket Reference, I see only align, src and name listed for
 <input type="image"..., but from testing I know that height and width
 work for that tag in both mozilla and IE. Would it be worth adding
 height and width to the <html:image> tag?

Just as a matter of note, height and width should work with Netscape 4+ & IE 4+
for <input type="image">. Looks like your pocket reference skimped on the
details :)

In terms of adding the two attributes to the <html:image> tag, I personally
think it would make a useful addition...

"height" and "width" are not valid attributes of the "input" tag: see http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.4

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin