At 1:55 AM +0000 2/4/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am all for in-your-face. Tapestry has sort of a built in debugging web
page that gives all sorts of stats, on your running web app. The least we can do is Blow up in a loud usefull way.

Alright, then; based on your input and Paul's, I'll make it throw a JSPException.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining."
-- Jef Raskin