One possible question is from the new boilerplate:

Copyright [yyyy] [name of copyright owner]

Is it just "The Apache Software Foundation", like in the 1.1 license? That would be my guess.

The one reference to Struts in the previous license version was related to the section on use of the trademark name. I think that's dealt with in a more general way in the new license.

Paul Sundling

David Graham wrote:

The exact license details can be found here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html

David

--- "Karr, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does this involve changing the file header comment to replace the
existing license with the new license?  That's something that I can
relatively easily script in elisp macros.  If someone can confirm that's
all this is, and show me exactly what needs to change, I can get that
done this weekend.