Hello to the list,
I have two questions:

1) We have to deploy another application based on the framework Struts

Is it safe to put struts.jar under the path webapps/application2/WEB-INF/lib
and struts.tld under the path webapps/application2/WEB-INF ?

Will not TOMCAT have problems having two jars with the same classes?
If yes, where should I put the jars in case of more than one application, in
the directory
$TOMCAT_HOME/libs?

2) We have some log messages that goes in servlet.log (for instance, the
Actions servlets ones)
and some of them on the console.

We would like to have all the messages going to a unique log as now we
cannot reconstruct the flow of the application

Do you have any suggestion?

Many thanks

Michele