got it!  there are some references in the JSP files.

Thanks for your help.
jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 10:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: more questions from a struts newbie

Hmm. I thought the .tld file (yes, app.tld is what I meant, in this
case)
was the only place the names of the class files for tags showed up, so I

don't know what else to tell you to check, other than that all the files

are in the right places, and none of the old struts example files are
lurking around.

Don't worry about the URI tag. I don't recall what it's supposed to
refer
to, but I do know that the one in the struts example doesn't go anywhere

anyway!

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications