As an exercise to learn struts I am using the example app as a starting
point.  At this point all I have done is to change the package names,
and moved the files around.  I think I have touched all the right
configuration files in the right spots (action.xml).

Now on a successful login I get the following exeception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Couldn't create instance of tag handler
'org.apache.struts.example.CheckLogonTag': 1

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.struts.example.CheckLogonTag
[org.apache.struts.example.CheckLogonTag]

Now since I have renamed class to org.mycompany.CheckLogonTag, I am
surprised, it is still looking for something in the
org.apache.struts.example directories.  What files do I still have to
touch?

I hope it is an easy one this time.

Thanks for the great work.

jeff