Hello,

I build navigation menu using the following technique:

1. Each page has custom tag that defines in pageContext menu/subMenu and
selected tabs(if any) should be displayed.
2. Include Menu.jsp which uses bunch of If statements to identify which
images to include.
        E.g.
        <app:menu name="menu" mainMenuOver="TRADE" />
        <%@ include file="Menu.jsp" %>
This forks fine.

I tried to get rid off scriplets and replaced include directive with
IncludeTag:
        <struts:include name="menu" />
After this, Menu.jsp is included but couldn't find objects in
pageContext. I know that IncludeTag is using pageContext.include but it
is not clear from the spec how it should be used with tags. Can anyone
clarify this for me?

How do you build your navigation menu?

Thanks, Mark.