From: Johnny Yu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 November 2000 04:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Get the whole picture of Struts

All,

How can I get the WHOLE picture of struts? eg. the Class diagram. I'd like
make the architecture of Struts as a reference while building our own web
application framework. I tried to REVERSE the source code into a Class
Diagram with Rose, but get a lot errors like: "Error Resolving qualified
name TagSupport occurred in File D:\....." .

Is there anyone who had tried the same procedure? Or Is there any other
means to get the Whole pricture and a more detail instruction on struts? the
users_guide.html is not enough I think.

thanks.

Johnny