Hi Piere,

> If you have or are developping such a preprocessor, I'm sure the Struts
> authors will be eager to include it in a future release...

Not yet - I am still trying to convince myself it is worth doing it that
way. I have a design, mostly in my head, but you have almost convinved me it
is not necessary - I guess you can always throw more hardware at these
problems, and as you say, most of it would be cached in practice.

If people thought it was worthwhile I would be happy to put something
together, but it is probably overkill for my current project.

Regards,

Andrew