I can get the doEndTag() to work in Dynamo if I change
pageContext.getOut() to getPreviousOut().

JspWriter writer = getPreviousOut();
//JspWriter writer = pageContext.getOut();

Should this cause any problems?

David

http://cmsnew:8840/simple/simple/editRegistration.do?action=Create

> > I cannot tell for sure, but this looks like it
> might
> > be either a Dynamo problem,
> > or a problem with the way that the <form:base/>
> tag
> > works.  Could you do a View
> > Source on one of the sample app pages and send it
> > me?
> >

> > > Another is that the buttons don't show up for
> > forms
> > > once I type in the URL directly.
> > >

> > I would bet this is the same issue as the previous
> > one.
> >

> > > Parse Error at line 69 column 29: Attribute
> > "validate"
> > > must be declared for elem
> > > ent type "action".
> > > Attribute "validate" must be declared for
> element
> > type
> > > "action".
> > >         at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:969)

> > > Parse Error at line 78 column 29: Attribute
> > "validate"
> > > must be declared for elem
> > > ent type "action".
> > > Attribute "validate" must be declared for
> element
> > type
> > > "action".
> > >         at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:969)

> > The "validate" attribute was recently added to the
> > DTD entry for the "action"
> > element.  Are you sure that you are using a very
> > recent Struts distribution?
> >

> > > Parse Error at line 135 column 17: The content
> of
> > > element type "struts-config" m
> > > ust match

"(data-source,form-beans?,global-forwards?,action-mappings?)".