Colin Sampaleanu wrote:

> The action parameter can handle a runtime expression, so you should be able
> to build a custom value in there that includes the context path...

This approach definitely works ... but it would seem to make sense for the
<form:form> tag to assume a path starting with "/" should be interpreted as
context relative.  Let me think about it a little more -- if there are no
gotchas, I will make the tag smarter about this.

Craig

PS:  That's one of the really really cool things about JSP custom tags -- you
can make them smarter as you go along, and make life better for everyone :-).