McClanahan-san wrote:

> This approach definitely works ... but it would seem to make sense for the
> <form:form> tag to assume a path starting with "/" should be interpreted as
> context relative.  Let me think about it a little more -- if there are no
> gotchas, I will make the tag smarter about this.

The only "gotchas" I can think of is when you WANT to go to a different
context.  Several people have expressed that they want to break up development
into several contexts for each subproject, but they should all act as a whole
in the end.  Therefore, it wouldn't be unusual to post to a different context.

Of course, that would most likely be the exception to most circumstances, so
a flag to override action.startsWith("/") would probably allow for both types
to live together.

--
Michael Westbay
Work: Beacon-IT http://www.beacon-it.co.jp/