----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Starsinic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> This is a good idea.  I'm wondering. Is there a performance hit having
all
> the resource strings in one XML file or
> would it be better to have a seperate file for each locale?

I echo this; it would be nice to be able to farm out resource files to,
say, separate translation teams in different locations.

Can you (Craig) emulate or at least work off the (IMHO rather nice) way
that PropertyResourceBundle looks up resources automatically?  It's nice
being able to just bash out resources as they're needed.

Cheers,
Laird

--
W: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / P: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.amherst.edu/~ljnelson/