"Craig R. McClanahan" wrote:
> Are you positive that your classes have a "*.class" extension, and are in their
> proper package hierarchy?  In other words, a class named
> "com.mycompany.mypackage.MyClass" should be located at:
>
>     /WEB-INF/classes/com/mycompany/mypackage/MyClass.class

Verified.

> If your classes are really in JAR files (as one of your comments implied), the
> JAR files need to be under "/WEB-INF/lib", not "/WEB-INF/classes".

No jar files (other than struts itself).  Verified.

> One other "obvious" thing to check is operating system read permissions on all
> the files ...

Verified.

None of this helped.  :-(  My next step will be to chuck the .war file
up on a public web server somewhere and implore this list to please try
dropping it into tomcat and seeing what you come up with.

Cheers,
Laird

--
W: [EMAIL PROTECTED] / P: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.amherst.edu/~ljnelson/