From: Thierry Cools [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 3:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PROPOSAL: TAG.xml-file

The Tag.xml file is really a good idea, but, in my opinion, I think it
should be better to try to integrate those translators & tags in the
Ultradev product rather than Struts.
I don't know what you think about it, but I really think that Ultradev is
the place where to put them.

Thierry

P.S. : Thanks for your support about the translator.

Thierry Cools

Senior Java Developer
S1 Brussels
Kleine Kloosterstraat, 23