There was some mention a while back in a thread titled "Proposed Solution to
Non-Serializable MessageResources Class" that described a problem that I am
encountering with SilverStream 3.7.  I am not actually using
MessageResources in my web application, but I am encountering the following
when deploying a very simple struts web app to SilverStream:

java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/apache/struts/action/ActionForm violates
loader constraints

SilverStream support indicated that this had something to do with the way
the MessageResources is not serializable.

Is there an update (Struts or SilverStream) that addresses this problem?

TIA,

Bill Pfeiffer