That fixed problem. I actually need to add extra path to "/generic.do",
but the idea is correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Q] struts:link with forward attribute on WebLogic 6.0

Zhiyong Li wrote:

> What is the syntax? I tried,
>
>          <jsp:forward page="/servlet/action/generic.do" />
>         <jsp:forward page="/action/generic.do" />
>
> None of them work. ("generic" is a action defined in the action.xml).

It should be a context-relative path to your action or page.  For
example, if
you use the normal style of mapping the Struts servlet to "*.do", it
would be

    <jsp:forward page="/generic.do"/>

NOTE:  The <form:base> tag mentioned earlier is only in Struts 1.0 -- I
don't
think it was in Struts 0.5.

> Zhiyong

Craig