From: Roger Kjensrud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 12:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Properties in ActionForms

Hello,

I wonder if any of you have implemented an automatic way of populating the
properties in the ActionForm? It's kind of tedious to write all these setter
and getter methods....

I found an
article(http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-12-2000/jw-1201-struts.html)
describing one way of doing this, and I would be interested in hearing some
feedback on doing it that way.

Thanks,
Roger Kjensrud