Hi
Suppose I have an ActionForm class for some validation
stuff and after that the associated Action class does
some more validation....
If ActionForm class validation fails then the request
is forwarded back to the input page  and the page is
redisplayed and the whatever data the user has input
would be displayed. ( I mean struts does that )
But if it is the ActionClass which did some validation
and on failure if it forwards the request to the
inputForm, then I am losing all the data which the
user has input. In such scenarios what needs to be
done???
To summarise, my question is if Action class does
validation and redirects to the input page because of
errors, how can I retain the values which the user has
input before.