From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 6:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: which development tool to use?

Hello,

I hope my question is not too off topic for this mailing list:

In the last weeks I struggled around with JDeveloper as an IDE for creating
web
applications with Struts, but
it seems that it has some problems with the message resource files for the
action servlet (see my question
earlier in this mailing list).

So I would like to find out which tools you use to develop  your web
applications, especially how they are
debugged.

Did anybody use JBuilder and has good experiences integrating with Struts?

I would like to read your suggestions, thank you.

Regards

Michael

Web Components.xls