>>Emacs and Jakarta-Ant.  What bugs? ;-)
>
>hell, why not vi??

Why are you trying to belittle the above mentioned combo ?

Have you actually tried using emacs, JDE (Java Development Environment
for emacs) and jakarta-ant *before* writing your smart remark comparing
emacs to vi ?

It may be out of fashion but *any* keyboard interface certainly is
faster than whatever WIMP (WIndows Mouse Pointer) interface you use.

Of course you have to know all your keyboard shortcuts... ;-)

Anyway, I don't wish to start a religious war on development tools.
Everyone has his/her preferences and most certainly for good reason.

Best,
Michael
--
 Vote against SPAM - see http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
 Michael Gerdau       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]