Hi all,

I'm trying to read the body content of a xml tag with the Digester class. By
using the standard methods from the class I only get an empty String. Here's the
example code (i justed played around with the user database from the struts
example):

Digester Code:

// this works fine
digester.addObjectCreate("database/user", "model.User");
digester.addSetProperties("database/user");
digester.addSetNext("database/user", "addUser");

// here i get only an empty string
digester.addObjectCreate("database/user/tagwithbody", "java.lang.String");
digester.addSetNext("database/user/tagwithbody", "setTagwithbdoy");

What I am missing is a method called something like

  digester.addSetBody("database/user/tagwithbody");

after the addObjectCreate method.

The setTagwithbody method is part of the User class.

Jens