That's not completely accurate. WebSphere v3.5 fix-level 2 provides JSP 1.1 and
servlet 2.2 support, including the ability to deploy .war files. However, as I posted
a couple of days ago, there are some issues in the implementation which cause Struts
to fail under WebSphere.

-Donnie

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/15/01 11:40AM >>>
Hi Sudhi

As Websphere is not JSP 1.1 and Servlet 2.2 compliant there are issues which
make it difficult to use with Struts.

I attached the install instructions Dion Gillard posted yesterday to the
mailing list.

Jean-Noël

--
  improve             Jean-Noël Ribette