From: John Nikolai
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/20/01 7:31 PM
Subject: Template tags?

Hi all!

I'm defiantly new to the struts and taglibs so please bear with my
questions:

We are writing a proof of concept to see if struts will meet our needs
for
a non-profit customer we are working with. Several questions have come
up
during this process. First off,  the web pages we will be creating will
have a common navigation bar used across the whole web site. It would be

great if we can create one HTML file called navigation.jsp which all
pages
use. It seems that the struts template taglibs might be the solution,
unfortunately the 0.5 version of struts we downloaded does not contain
these taglibs. The template taglibs are in CVS and easily accessed but
I'm
wondering if these are going to be distributed in the next release of
struts. Also I'm wondering if the template taglibs will suit our needs.
Any
other solutions to the above problem would be greatly appreciated.

OK, this was only one question. I'm sure as we move along with the proof
of
concept more will pop up.

Thanks for all your help,
  - John