From: Maya Muchnik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 10:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Struts, WebLogic 6.0 and template tags

Hello, Torsen,

It is not an answer to your question. But I would like to use this email and
ask the struts development team about compatibility template library and
components library (http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/components/). Components
allow
to define "instances" to reuse them with different parameter values. They
have
good examples how to use them for implementation. They do not have a "role"
attribute yet. Both components and templates have a lot of common. Why not
combine the best parts both of them and put under struts project before 1.0
release?

"Beuck, Torsten" wrote:

> Hi, we like to use Struts with Bea WLS 6.0 for a B2B application.
Currently