Well I'm sure this should work under Tomcat 3.2.1 (unless something in the Feb 20
build broke things). I've had this issue under other servlet engines, and a slight
enhancement was made to Struts last week as a workaround. In the web.xml, add a
parameter to the Action servlet with the name "validating" and the value "false"; and
remove the <!DOCTYPE ... > tag from the struts-config.xml file. This will prevent DTD
validation from being done when the struts-config.xml file is being parse.

In the case of Tomcat 3.2.1, though, I'd only use this temporarily as a workaround. I
know this has and is supposed to work on that platform.

-Donnie

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/21/01 11:02AM >>>
Tomcat 3.2.1

--