Katherine Barry wrote:
> We are using action forwards, but the url in the browser never changes.
> Everything works happily, so the only thing we want is for the browser to
> change and display the new URL(mainly for the refresh button).

I believe Refresh repeats the last request, rather than the URL that
appears in the browser's address window.

If you want refresh to redisplay the current page (without repeating the
last request, which may include input from a form), then you should use
the redirect technique that Craig mentioned. (In which case generating a
new request becomes a benefit rather than a drawback.)

-- Tel 716 737-3463.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/