From: Anand Raman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 12:25 AM
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ActionForm question (repost)

Hi Bryan
I have used both primitive data types like int, float, boolean and
String objects in the ActionForm class..
It has been working fine.. Meaning that a text filed which is filled
with a numeric value populates the primitive setter method
appropriatly.. The same happens in the case of a String too..

However a blank field will be set as a "" and not a null..
U will have expicitly perform this check (if u need so) in the setter or
the Action class.

Hope this helps
Anand