Okay,

I've been trying to get my own struts apps going without much success. I
get the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot find ActionMappings or
ActionFormBeans collection

I also get the message:
"cannot load servlet name action"

I have everything in the places suggested by the user-guides and about
10000 struts mailing list helpers, I don't have servlet.jar floating
around or anything else obvious that might stuff it up. The example
programs with struts all seem to work. It's only when I try to get some
action classes or similar going that I get problems.
I'm trying to run the app on tomcat3.2.1 in windows.

Any suggestions/solutions? Thanks, Joel.