Hi all,

I have a html form on a jsp page. This form has a table generated by the
logic iterate tag.
In each table row, there are two fields, one a checkbox and the other a
text field.
What I want is when the user clicks 'submit' all the values are sent to
an action form for storing and then to my servlet for processing.
How do I make a form that will automatically be populated by all these
values? In other words I'm stuffed please help ;)

Thanks, Joel.

Sample jsp:

// some headings for the table
  <logic:iterate name="Bean" property="BeanItems" id="bean">
        $<bean:write name="bean" property="total" filter="true" />
  </logic:iterate>

How do I get these values into a form then servlet then database?