Hello,

I am new to struts and kind of working on my first struts project. One
of my requirement is that based on a user input on a user form, the same
form is displayed but with additional/different input field.

These input fields are kind of conditional fields. Based on the value of
the previous displayed field, the next appropriate field should be
displayed and so on till the list of the conditional attributes are
exhausted (I already have a list of these conditional attributes, their
count and type can vary based on a configurable XML file). The User just
clicks  continue/continue on the form to get to these new fields. I am
not sure how to implement this. Do I create different forms for the
different clicks (but then I loose the dynamic way of adding input
fields to the form). Is this at all doable with the same form.

Any input would be appreciated.

TIA
Shishir