We have a number of projects, big and small starting up that will be using
Struts as a framework.  Our main concern with this is how to best estimate
with it.  Does anyone have any experience with estimating with Struts?  For
example, how long it takes to do the following:

1. A basic screen (editing, saving to a db, etc.)
2. A medium screen (same as above but maybe with a parent, child
relationship)
3. A complex screen (same as above but maybe some special naivgation, extra
controls)

This may sound broad but any help would be appreciated...

Thanks.

Kyle Robinson
Systems Consultant
Pangaea Systems Inc.