It is depending on how much your team are familiar with Struts. If you
can explain or draw a good picture for page developers how to use the
Struts tags, then to develop small screen - 1/2 day (from a scratch),
big one - 1 week. Then your java developers need to make the Action and
Form classes for each form (until we do not have a general purpose
Action and Form). It can take 2 months, depending how big is your team.
Also, installation, bugs fixes, testing on Tomcat-Apache can take 1
month. It is minimum from my point of view.

By the way, what is Kawa - IDE? Can you email its link?

Maya