Does anyone know if any of the other taglibs provides a for loop?

Dave

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 04/30/2001 01:27:07 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: David Hay/Lex/Lexmark)
Subject:  RE: Iterate certain number of times?

Hey that's pretty cool.  I got it working in about 10 minutes.  One question
though.  I had to move my iterate bean from Request to Session scope.  Is there
any way to keep it at the request level?

Thanks,
Donnie Hall

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          kbasel@freemail.|
|        |          absa.co.za      |
|        |                          |
|        |          04/27/2001 03:21|
|        |          PM              |
|        |          Please respond  |
|        |          to struts-user  |
|        |                          |
|--------+-------------------------->
  |       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Donnie Hall/Enron Communications)                      |
  |       Subject:     RE: Iterate certain number of times?                    |

Hi,

There's a good pager taglib at jsptags.com. I've used it in a struts app and
does the job quite well when embedded in the iterate tags.

<logic:iterate>
   <pg:item>
           Item Details
   </pg:item>