From: Nanduri, Amarnath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 10:31 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Iterate and Radio tags

Hi All,

    I am using a Radio Button in an Iterate Tag. I would like to give a
unique id value to each and every radio button. The name of the button
will
be the same but the value will be different. So if a user clicks ona
particular radio button, i will know which value is he looking for ? Is
this
possible using the struts html:radio tag ? or do i need to use a
different
tag ?

cheers,
Amar..