Hi Amar,
    I have a problem in implementing this solution.
I have a situation similar to the user and subscription class scenarion of
struts-example.

I have a DomainHolder object which has a collection of
DomainDomainRelationHolder object as a Hashtable.

In my Domain.jsp I have to display the list of DomainDomainRelation objects.

I have the following iterate tag.

   <logic:iterate id="domainDomainRelationHolder" name="domainHolder"
property="domainDomainRels">
value="<%=domainDomainRelationHolder.getChildGroupOID()%>"/>
      <bean:write name="domainDomainRelationHolder" property="childGroupName"
filter="true"/>
property="childGroupDesc" filter="true"/></td>
   </logic:iterate>

Iam  getting an exception saying that getChildGroupOID() is not found in
java.lang.Object.

In my DomainHolder object I have a property corresponding to childGroupOID.But I
am not sure where to have a collection that returns the childGroupOID.
This is a problem since childGroupOID is a user entered value in my
DomainDomainRelationHolder and I need this value to retrieve the corresponding
object from DomainHolder for Edit action.

This is the same situation as struts-example with one exception being that I
have to use radio buttons instead of links as in the example.

Mani